Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 5: More Fun with Flickr

For Thing 5, I decided to try the Splashr feature. Below this posting you will find a link to the presentation (click on "My Presentation") I created using Splasher (it is just two pictures of my dogs, but using these pictures allowed me to get an idea of how Splashr works). I really enjoyed using Splashr. It was fun to arrange my photos in different formats. I think that my students could use Splashr for presentations. This would really allow them to be creative when presenting their photographs. I could use this feature to show my students steps to completing an experiment or the appropriate lab set up. I could take pictures of the set up or of each step in the experiment and then organize them using Splashr. This would be great for visual learners.

My Presentation

No comments: