Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing 23: Final Thoughts

Completing the 23 Things brought about a perspective change for me. In the past, I have shied away from new technologies because I feared they were too difficult or too time consuming. After completing 23 Things on a Stick, I realize that it is not difficult to try something once and it does not require a lot of time. I found that I had fun trying out the new technologies and hope that I can utilize them in my classroom. I really enjoyed Flickr, the research project calculator, and the online collaboration tools. I think that if more programs like this were offered, I would definitely take advantage of them. I feel that it is important for me to be aware of the newest technology and how to incorporate it into my classroom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristie,
Great Job!
I'm glad you found this valuable.
Best of luck with the new curriculum! Let me know if I can ever be of any assistance!