Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing 6: Online Image Generators





I created the trading card and the photo with the caption using Big Huge Labs. I created the "Happy Holidays" photo using Image Chef. I found using these tools to be very fun and easy. I simply uploaded pictures of my daughter and used the templates provided on the site. I think that it is something that my students would enjoy as well.
I am teaching a new curriculum next year, but I think I could definitely find ways to incorporate these tools. One part of the curriculum involves flight and space. Perhaps I could have my students create trading cards with major events in space/flight history. They could also incorporate captions on photos (for example photos that show them building something in the lab) to explain what a person is doing. I like how easy it is to incorporate technology using these tools.

No comments: