Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing 22: What Did I Learn Today?

I really enjoyed completing the tasks for 23 Things on a Stick. I feel that I've learned many valuable things that I can incorporate into my classroom. My goal is to try to incorporate at least one new technology each quarter (hopefully I will be able to do more than that). I plan to start by either having my students create blogs or efolios to showcase their work. I think this is especially important with the new Project Lead the Way curriculum. The community will want to know what is happening in these classes, and what better way to show them than by utilizing a blog or an efolio. Incorporating the blog or efolio will also force me to use tools such as flickr to upload photos of student projects. I hope that if I start with a small goal, such as incorporating one new technology each quarter, that I will eventually utilize all of the things I have learned through this class.

No comments: